Designed by Africa Franchise Institute with the support of the International Franchise Association (IFA); The Certified Professional Program (CPP) is for professionals with diverse technical backgrounds who desire to offer consultancy services to franchise and expanding businesses. The goal of the program is to improve the career opportunities for such professionals with training and certification as sought-after subject matter experts and to enable these professionals to develop the capacity to offer expert consultancy services for franchises and expanding businesses.
The CPP training comprises online training sessions, hands-on mentorship, and practical exposure to best practices through tour sessions with the best-performing franchise and multi-outlet brands in Nigeria. The courses are facilitated by leading faculties using best-in-class learning tools and technology to deliver the learning process.
Why You Should Participate in Our CPP Program
- You will be certified as a consultant in the Franchise and expanding businesses sector.
- Gain mastery in selling and delivering professional services.
- Identifying ample service opportunities for Franchise and expanding business sectors.
- Expertise and mastery of the Franchise business model.
- Franchise and expansion project management expertise.
- Understand IP laws & franchise Industry regulation.
- Mentorship support by best-in-class industry experts
Who Should Attend?
Service suppliers to franchisees and expanding businesses, Franchise proposition desk managers, Operation heads, Brand training managers, IP Law experts, Intervention support providers, Marketers, Human resource managers, Logistics managers, Business consultants, Franchise brokers, Technology service providers, Franchise industry regulators, Project management experts, and Finance & accounting experts.
The course is taught by a faculty that is a combination of franchise and international experts. It is delivered through a combination of online, hands-on mentorship, and practical exposure to multi-outlet and franchise operations. Certificates are awarded by the African Franchise Institute. The program will conclude with a career fair for professionals willing to be outsourced under FBDS to franchise and expand businesses.